TS4002 is commissioned in 2014.
- The technological complex is intended to process different models of keys for security cylinders
- It consists of 6 working stations (loading – 4 items at a time, marking, milling, brushing, wiring, unloading)
- The loading and the unloading of the blanks in the different stations is done via robot
- The client’s requirement was a universal technology, meaning that the machine must be able to process different types of blanks without stopping for readjustment and alteration of components.
- The milling station is a four-axis control of Fanuc
- The robot communicates with the CNC via IO Link protocol
- The complex comes with a SCADA system for managing the production process, archiving in database
- Automatic grouping of same keys
Productivity of TS4002 – 7 seconds per item