TS2000 is commissioned in 2008.
- The technological complex is intended to process different models of keys for security cylinders
- It consists of 5 working stations (loading – 3 items at a time, marking, milling, brushing, unloading)
- The loading and the unloading of the blanks in the different stations is done via robot
- For the first time in our technological complex, the robot and the working stations are integrated into a single working cell
- The client’s requirement was a universal technology, meaning that the machine must be able to process different types of blanks without stopping for readjustment and alteration of components.
- The milling station is a two-axis control of Omron
- The complex comes with a SCADA system for managing the production process, archiving in database
- Productivity of TS2000 – 7 seconds per item